Friday, October 14, 2016

Week 25

Hello Twiddle! 

So many things going on, you're getting more and more active lately. Your daddy likes to hug you before he sleeps and when he wakes up. I like touching you and humming random tunes to you :) I think you're gonna be a nice little girl. AND YES YOU'RE A GIRL!

Your name is still a secret but you will have our initials, R & M :)

I have also started in the new job. It seems to be a good company and i'm incredibly thankful to God for that. I realize that hiring someone pregnant is pretty new for them here, so you will be my inspiration. I must not be seen as a liability, I must prove to the guys here that taking the risk of hiring me was worth it. The team is ok so far, though i'm still adjusting to the drive and the sleeping time.

Tomorrow I will be 30! *gasp*

But we're so busy about everything Twiddle. There's gonna be a mega sale and we'll be there and we'll attend a parenting seminar. 😊 I hope everything goes well and that my body can keep up. 

Love you baby! See you soon!

1 comment: